Horizon Transport – Independent Contractor Safety agreement
Horizon Transport contractors are committed to safe transport operations at ALL TIMES and in accordance with FMCSA laws and the Independent Contractor Information and Guidelines.
Specifically, Every Horizon Transport Contractor:
- Commits to FMCSA laws pertaining to Logging and Driving Safely, in general
- Commits to protecting him or herself and those driving nearby
- Commits to partake in company provided Defensive Driver Safety Training
- In exchange for the convenience of using the Horizon mobile app, commits to viewing the monthly safety video provided via the Horizon mobile app
- Commits to abiding by federal and state laws regarding the use of mobile devices while driving commercially for Horizon Transport
- Commits to avoid distractions, especially those caused by mobile devices while driving commercially for Horizon Transport
Horizon Transport and our professional contractors are
committed to safe transport operations at all times!
Disclaimer: Each time a Horizon contractor logs into the mobile app log in screen, the driver safety agreement button must be selected or app entry will not be initiated. By activating the safety agreement button a contractor understands and agrees to comply with the posted safety commitments.